Malwarebytes 3.0.6 Premium Licence Key and Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.5 and 3.0.6 users will receive the update automatically. The update will be rolled out in phases, so some users may not receive it immediately.
If you wish, you can download the installer with an updated version of mb3-setup-consumer-188.8.131.529-1075.exe. If you already have an earlier version of Malwarebytes 3.0.6 Premium Licence Key or 3.0.6 installed on your computer, it is recommended that you uninstall the old version first and then install the new version (don’t forget to save your license key before doing this).
After installation, the update will be shown on the About tab as Component package version: 1.0.75.
Note: if you installed the CU3/1.0.75 pre-release version, there is no need to go through this procedure again).
- Fixed issues with imaging software (such as Macrium Reflect) where large file artifacts were left in the System Volume Information folder when backed up with ransomware protection active.
- We fixed an issue that caused Web Protection and Ransomware Protection to fail to launch.
- Fixed issues causing detections by the Web Protection component to fail on Windows 10.
- Fixed incorrect DNS processing with active web protection.
- Fixed the issue of displaying an incorrect blocking page in the browser if Bitdefender 2017 is also installed on the system.
- Fixed the problem of stopping and unloading certain drivers when running in the free version mode.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Improved malware detection and cleaning of active infections.
In addition, the current update and the previous 3.0.6 update fix several vulnerabilities that were discovered by various researchers.
Download Malwarebytes 3.0.6 Premium Licence Key For Free
Click on the button below to download Malwarebytes 3.0.6 Premium Licence Key for free.